- Saute onion, garlic, and yellow bell peppers.
- Blend half a can of garbanzo beans with a can of pumpkin puree (the stuff you use in pumpkin pie) and a handful of baby carrots. Add some soup/broth (we used red pepper-tomato soup) if you need more liquid. If you don't use it here, add it during the next step.
- When onions, garlic, and peppers are soft and sufficiently sauteed, add the other half-can of garbanzo beans and the pureed mixture.
- Add half a can of coconut milk.
- Season with salt, pepper, curry powder, ginger, soy sauce, and a pinch of brown sugar.
- Let it cook until you are convinced that both it and you are ready.
- Eat with rice, noodles, rice-noodles, etc. We were out of rice, so we used spaghetti noodles.
Mmmmm. That's the smell of love, with hints of Thailand and Thanksgiving. Enjoy!